Merci Madame
Business Management Systems
Information Systems and Technology
Best Hairstyles
List Of Tattoo
Emo Hairstyles Talk
Beautiful Things That Friends Bring
Labels:
florida
,
friends
,
meyer lemons
,
winter
We spent the weekend camping and when we returned home, we had a beautiful surprise at our door step. My friends know how much I love fruit. Little things that make me happy.
Any guesses on what I will be making with these?
Happy Monday!
Post Title
→
Beautiful Things That Friends Bring
Post URL
→
https://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/02/beautiful-things-that-friends-bring.html
Visit
Merci Madame
for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
chevron
Pants: Zara. Top: DVF dress worn as top. Shoes: Pour La Victoire. Sunglasses: Karen Walker . Jewelry: David Yurman , Michael Kors , Pomella...
Tagged
My family's pastry shop in Amorebieta Well, well, well... Let me start by saying that I'm a very shy person and I never intended to...
Tartan Clan
Shirt: Ralph Lauren Collection. Skirt: H&M. Tights: H&M. Shoes: JS Dany. Jewelry: F21, Michael Kors, David Yurman, GAP, BR.
Black Watch
Scarf: Forever 21. Jacket: Jcrew . Skirt: Zara. Top: Jcrew . Shoes: Zara. Sunglasses: Karen Walker . Bag: YSL. Jewelry: David Yurman (brace...
The Petit Suisse Experiment and an Accomplice
I have thoroughly chronicled my quest to find the perfect petit suisse recipe . Some think it's insane that I would spend so much time ...
The apple orchard and a savory squash, apple and quinoa crumble
It had been raining all day on our last day in Vermont . I loved the grey skies and how they brought out the intensity of the colors . Befor...
Links
FOOD BLOGS I LOVE 101 Cookbooks 5 Types of Sugar A Baking Life A Day That Is Dessert A La Mode A Sweet Spoonful Aapplemint Addicted Sweet To...
What I could eat for the rest of my life
This morning I was answering some questions for an upcoming interview and the following question arose. "What would you eat if you coul...
a simple state
Jacket: Jcrew . Top: Haute Hippie. Pants: DVF (old, but here is a similar pair ). Shoes: Topshop . Sunglasses: Karen Walker . Necklace: Ban...
spy vs. spy
Dress: H&M. Jacket: c/o Kelly Wearstler . Shoes: Theyskens Theory . Turtleneck: Martin&Osa. Sunglasses: gifted David Yurman . Jewelr...
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2011
(194)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(18)
►
2010
(199)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(86)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(10)
A Flourless Chocolate Cake and Endless Possibilities
Meyer Lemon Semifreddo and Some Macarons
Beautiful Things That Friends Bring
Strawberry Picking Part Two
Strawberry Picking
Happy Weekend
Tonka Bean and Rice Milk Sherbet Milkshakes with P...
Weekend Baking
Of Meyer Lemons, Souffles and Romance
Baking from Memory: A Sweet Watercress Tart
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(136)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(10)