Milk Chocolate and Passion Fruit Cream Bars



    When I had the idea to make these bars, I started browsing through my compilation of recipes. Then I realized that it will be three years next month that I stopped working in a professional kitchen. That thought paralyzed me momentarily and I felt like saying the same thing my mom always says "where did time go".




    The passion fruit and milk chocolate cream recipes come from the last chef I worked for. He won several awards with an entremet he composed of tropical fruits, milk chocolate and caramel. It was definitely one of the most popular desserts we had and the one with most elements.

    This is definitely a different version as it only contains two, passion fruit and milk chocolate cream with a base of milk chocolate sponge. I love the pairing of the two and I also applied that to the macaron filling with Pierre Herme's passion fruit and milk chocolate ganache recipe.



    And the leftover mousse is also great in a mini cup. Just for when you need a little something. Have a great weekend!

Post Title

Milk Chocolate and Passion Fruit Cream Bars


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/04/milk-chocolate-and-passion-fruit-cream.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List