International Food Styling and Photography Conference in Boston



    This weekend I will be traveling to Boston for the International Food Styling and Food Photography Conference that will be held at Boston University. It will be an intense three-day conference with some of the world's best professionals and I cannot wait.

    After years of working in pastry kitchens, I came upon styling and photography almost by accident, but it really has been one of the best things that has happened to me. This weekend, I hope to learn some more new tricks and get insight on how others plan and work. It will be interesting.

    I will be back next week with notes and hopefully behind the scene photos. And, let me know if any of you are attending. It would be great to meet you!

Post Title

International Food Styling and Photography Conference in Boston


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/06/international-food-styling-and.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List