Mini Pear, Raspberry and Ginger Pies for Project Wedding



    I have been loving the very rustic, natural and country-style weddings that I have been reading about lately. Like this one, this one or this one. I think that when the world feels a little chaotic, we tend to resort to a homemade kind of lifestyle with lots of home cooking, personalized gifts and DIY touches. So for this month's Project Wedding assignment, I created individual pear, raspberry and ginger pies with a rustic touch that can be served at any wedding instead of the traditional cake and are so simple to make.




    Fall made it's first appearance in South Florida today and it has put me in the mood for lots of comfort food, apples, quince and falling leaves, so I think it's going to be that kind of weekend for us.

    For more photos and the recipes, please go here. Hope you like it!

Post Title

Mini Pear, Raspberry and Ginger Pies for Project Wedding


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/09/mini-pear-raspberry-and-ginger-pies-for.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List