A Year in Review



    It is hard to believe that 2010 is coming to an end. It has been filled with lots of creatives endeavors, but mainly, it has been time dedicated to my children. Someone said to me recently that I seem to know how to balance well my work and family life; that is seems effortless. I smiled and shook my head. "Effortless?". No, it is never effortless. In fact, it has been a testing year for sure. But these are the two things I love the most and I try hard to push them forward. Sometimes easier than others.



    It was in the Spring when both J. and I were diagnosed with gluten intolerance and when we started strictly living gluten free. This has been one of those life changing things for sure, but we have learned so much. And most importantly, I feel healthy again.

    This Summer was one of the best in years. We started with a trip to Seattle where I taught a workshop and where I got to finally meet amazing people I had come to know through blogging. I came back from Seattle refreshed and ready to move there. I still dream about it.

    J. also turned 4 in July. Hard to believe that not long ago I was carrying him in a sling all day long. He is such an inquisitive little person. I'm in awe. I love 4.

    There was a brief, but fruitful trip to NYC in between and then of course, our month-long vacation back home. Spent time with family, relaxed, ate like there is no tomorrow and soaked up the everyday nuances I miss when I am away. Oh and even recorded my first cooking show appearance.



    Autumn went by too fast with lots of work projects happening at once. Gwyneth Paltrow surprised me including me in her list of favorite food blogs. There was a quick trip to San Francisco for BlogHer Food and also, another visit to NYC for work.

    My little M. took her first steps at 11 months and since then, has been non-stoppable. Such a personality she has.



    I have many exciting projects to share with you in 2011 so stay tuned. But for now, here is to a healthy, creative and love-filled new year.

    Cheers!

Post Title

A Year in Review


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2010/12/year-in-review.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List