Starting the pastry blog

    Hello to anyone out there reading this!

    I feel like a little kid on her first day of school. What a terrifying thought that is! I have always been shy of crowds, introductions and so on. But I really wanted to start a pastry journal, mostly for myself, to keep me going and to force me to bake everyday. I am a pastry chef, you see. And the first thing people ask me is... "So where do you work?"... "Hmmm..." I think to myself... "Well... currently I don't work anywhere. I'm taking care of my son". "ohh..." they respond and stop there.

    It's funny because I haven't worked outside of my house for almost two years but I have never stopped considering myself a pastry chef. Isn't that funny? If I was working at a store or if I had a Marketing Coordinator title, I wouldn't say that I'm a store clerk or a Marketing Coordinator after two years. But yes, I am a pastry chef and so are my uncles and so was my grandfather, back in the Basque Country, that is.

    So this is my introduction and my first official blog. Ciao!



    Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche) coming soon.....

Post Title

Starting the pastry blog


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/01/starting-pastry-blog.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List