"Behind The Bar" with Design*Sponge



    I love when I get to style and shoot fun stories for Design*Sponge, so I was thrilled when Alyssa and Ryan contacted me to do a little piece for "Behind The Bar". If you didn't know, Alyssa and Ryan are the owners of one of my favorite e-shops, HORNE. This place is my weakness!



    I have to admit that I am not very familiar with mixology and I feel like styling drinks is a bit different than food, but I had to give it a shot.

    I was thinking about what drinks would be fun to serve for friends in a hot summer night. I remembered the first time I tried homemade ginger ale and how fun it was to make it. It is fermented, fresh and spicy. Since it is the season of beautiful strawberries, I made a strawberry consomme by macerating fresh strawberries with sugar until all their juices and essence are release. The perfect pairing for an outdoor get together. Try it and let me know what you think.



    Thank you Alyssa and Ryan for thinking about me. You can view more photos (including one of my little M.) and read the entire story here. Have a great weekend everyone!

Post Title

"Behind The Bar" with Design*Sponge


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2010/05/bar-with-designsponge.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List