The Cannelle Et Vanille Cookbook



    Hello dear readers.

    In the past few months I have been working hard on a very special project that I have been dying to tell you about. And finally, today, I can share it with you.

    Yes, you guessed it, I am working on the first Cannelle Et Vanille cookbook. There. I said it. Even though I have been cooking and photographing every day, it still seems a bit surreal. I have to pinch myself every once in a while. But it is true. It is happening. There is still lots of work ahead for me, but the cookbook will be published by Little, Brown and Company in the fall of 2012.



    The book will be filled with naturally gluten free small plates and sweet treats. I see it as a continuation of this blog, which is after all the reflection of my cooking and lifestyle philosophies. Divided by seasons, as it's only natural for me, it will be inspired by the produce, smells, colors and feelings that each season evokes.

    I will have to show you all my moleskine notebooks, papers, sticky notes, emails to myself... all full of recipes, stories and inspiration.



    In months to come, I will be busy cooking, photographing, writing and of course, still watching after my two little ones. They are always my unconditional supporters and recipe testers. Luckily, my parents are also coming to stay with us for a few weeks while I fully dive into the manuscript. It will be a hectic time indeed.

    In between, I will definitely find time for this little blog that makes me so happy. I love the instant feedback and spontaneity.

    And finally, I have to thank you, dear readers, because none of this would have been possible without you, who have been coming week after week, showing your support and appreciation.

    Thank you.

Post Title

The Cannelle Et Vanille Cookbook


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2011/01/cannelle-et-vanille-cookbook.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List