My Spring 2012 Food Styling & Photography Workshop at The Makerie, and Some Other News



    I have always wanted to be a part of our a group of artists and artisans. I still dream about the day where I will have a studio space that I can share with others and where creativity can flow. I want to feel inspired. So when Ali from The Makerie reached out to me to see if I would be interested in teaching a food styling and photography, I jumped on the idea.

    The Makerie is a 2-day creative retreat in the beautiful town of Boulder, Colorado; right in the middle of the Colorado Rockies. Days are filled with morning yoga, hiking, creative workshops taught by some amazing women, and meals that offer the best of Colorado's cuisine.



    The workshop will be April 20-21, 2012.

    I will be teaching two food styling and photography workshops where I will walk you through my personal process of selecting ingredients, cooking, styling, and shooting. The workshop will be limited to 15 students each day and it is open to anyone who is interested in improving their skills. You can register and find more details here.



    On another note, I also wanted to let you know about a story I wrote, styled, and photographed for the current issue of Living Without. Four delicious recipes for gluten and dairy free autumn soups. The magazine is on newsstands now.

    Another one of my recipes, the rhubarb and pistachio crumble custard, was featured in the latest Williams-Sonoma cookbook called "Home Baked Comfort". The book features recipes from bakers across the country along with some other fellow bloggers. It is now for sale at Williams-Sonoma shops and will be available in all other bookstores in February 2012.



    Hope you can join me at The Makerie!

Post Title

My Spring 2012 Food Styling & Photography Workshop at The Makerie, and Some Other News


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-spring-2012-food-styling-photography.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List