A Pie in the Making and a Happy Thanksgiving



    We started our Thanksgiving dinner prep today by making the croutons for the stuffing, brining the turkey, making the cranberry sauce and rolling out the pie dough for the pumpkin pie. For me, the anticipation is the most exciting part of the whole thing. I love prep work and organizing every single step in my head.

    We picked out some fresh flowers today called "wax flowers" for our table setting. We are using recycled spice jars as vases and placing them next to each person. I love little details.



    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!


Post Title

A Pie in the Making and a Happy Thanksgiving


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/11/pie-in-making-and-happy-thanksgiving.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List