Goodbye to Autumn with a Green Apple, Caramel and Milk Chocolate Mousse



    Even though I live in an area where the changes in season are very mild and rarely apparent, I love to celebrate it and reflect it in whatever I am doing. We will be entering the winter season in a couple of days and I am having visions of white snow, branches and icicles just like all these flickr favorites that I have been bookmarking lately... I dream of one day spending winter solstice in Iceland.




    My parents left this week leaving me a bit in shambles. It always takes me a few days to get adjusted to not having them around. It is always bittersweet. I made these bavarian mousse cakes for their going away dinner with some caramel cake and layers of green apple, caramel and milk chocolate bavarian. I promise to give you the recipe soon, but with all the holiday prep and organizing for our coming trip, I misplaced the sheet of paper where I wrote it all down. Soon, I promise.

    In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying the last days of autumn before winter arrives. Have a great weekend everybody!



Post Title

Goodbye to Autumn with a Green Apple, Caramel and Milk Chocolate Mousse


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/12/goodbye-to-autumn-with-green-apple.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List