Coconut and Lemon Cream Balls for Project Wedding



    It has been so hot and humid here that we have been spending most of our time in the pool and away from the scorching heat. These are the times when I really miss my summers back home. My mom tells me about the long walks she takes in the cool mornings and the afternoons at the cafe... and all I want to do is jump on an airplane and head home. Just reading about Bea's trip to her hometown brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful and so similar to my upbringing.




    But before I get too nostalgic, let me tell you about my latest contribution for Project Wedding. The theme this time was DIY edible wedding favors, so I decided to go with a simple cookie that takes no time to make and is not too fragile. These are moist coconut cookies scented with a bit of lemon and filled with a coconut and lemon buttercream.

    You can read the full article and recipe here. Hope you like it!



    Finally, I must thank all of you for your kind words about my portfolio. It's great to see all the time I invested paid off and that it has been well received. Thank you again!


Post Title

Coconut and Lemon Cream Balls for Project Wedding


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/08/coconut-and-lemon-cream-balls-for.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List