Sweets, Holidays and Wishes



    We just delivered the last of our holiday treat boxes this morning with some last minute chestnut macarons in them. Now we have a full day of cooking ahead of us and the anticipation before Christmas Eve. Prawns, foie, rib roast, roasted root vegetables, chocolate mousse cake... all in the works. I am completely thrilled to be sharing the kitchen with my mom this year and to have my family close. That is the biggest gift I could ask for.

    So whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish you all peace and laughter. Merry Christmas!...Zorionak!



Post Title

Sweets, Holidays and Wishes


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/12/sweets-holidays-and-wishes.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List