Cherry Blossom Macarons for Martha Stewart Weddings



    I have been waiting anxiously to share these photos with all of you. It was about two months ago when I received an email from Shira from Martha Stewart Weddings blog to see if I was interested in creating a little recipe and story. I was so honored and flattered. It is Martha Stewart Weddings after all, such a big inspiration for most of us.

    The magazine had not come out yet, but the story had to follow the pink theme of the Spring issue that is on stands now. It was the beginning of Spring and I was dreaming about cherry blossoms, pinks and coppers. I asked Shira what she thought of the idea without knowing it would be one of the magazine themes. She loved it and as it turns out, it matched the magazine perfectly.



    You can read the entire entry here. I hope it didn't disappoint. Thank you very much Shira and the rest of the team!

Post Title

Cherry Blossom Macarons for Martha Stewart Weddings


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2010/04/cherry-blossom-macarons-for-martha.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List