Milk Chocolate and Coffee Macarons



    I haven't made macarons in a few weeks and I wasn't planning on making them until a friend of mine requested them as a present for someone else. They are a classic flavor combination of a coffee macaron shell and a milk chocolate ganache filling. Simple, easy yet always make an impression. She was happy and that's all that matters.


    What else can I say about this recipe that I haven't said before... It's the same recipe I always use but this time I added a bit of coffee extract to the meringue.

    The milk chocolate ganache was made without a scale. I took two parts of milk chocolate and one part heavy cream. I like to work with ratios because it makes my life really simple. It is true that ganaches are delicate and must be perfectly balanced but sometimes, I just use quick ratios, like one part dark chocolate one part heavy cream, two parts white chocolate and one part heavy cream. Easy and quick.



    So I leave you without a recipe today. Just follow the guidelines for my previous macarons recipes and the quick ganache that I mentioned above.

    And why the short post you might ask? Well, we are going camping this weekend! I will see you next week and I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

Post Title

Milk Chocolate and Coffee Macarons


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/06/milk-chocolate-and-coffee-macarons.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List