A Gluten Free Daring Bakers... and a "Laster Arte"



    Tomorrow my little boy and I will be hopping on a transatlantic plane on our way to Bilbao. We will be gone for two weeks, visiting family and friends.. eating, walking, conversing, playing and enjoying life. But before we leave, here is this month's Daring Bakers challenge. Challenge, it was. I decided to go ahead with the gluten free recipe and it took three attempts to get it right, but the end result was fantastic.

    Although we had the option of taking a savory route, I decided to stick to my sweet side and sprinkled my crackers with cinnamon sugar. I also made a pear, fig and vanilla bean jelly to go with it and a baked pear custard to dip the crackers into.




    For the recipes, please visit my friend Jill's blog where I post all my gluten free recipes. And a big thank you to Sheltie Girl of Gluten A Go Go and Shel of Musings from the Fishbowl for hosting this month's challenge and to see what other Daring Bakers' interpretations, please go here.

    Laster arte and in the meantime, cook and eat well! See you soon!

Post Title

A Gluten Free Daring Bakers... and a "Laster Arte"


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/09/gluten-free-daring-bakers-and-arte.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List