Herb Garden



    Saturday morning as J. was getting dressed to go out, he opened his eyes and he screamed, "amatxu, the herbs!". He seemed so upset over something. I asked him to explain it to me calmly. It turns out, he had forgotten the herbs he had picked at school the day before in his cubby. "Don't worry, we will get them on Monday".

    So this morning when I walked him into school, he went straight to his cubby and took out the bunch of herbs he had picked the week before. Dried by now, of course. So I took him by the hand and went back to where they had planted their garden and got some fresh ones. Dill, mint, chives, thyme, basil... A lovely garden and really showed me that even at this young age, kids have a nurturing spirit.

    Happy Monday!

Post Title

Herb Garden


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2010/07/herb-garden.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List