the Simplicity of Frozen Berries and a Sigh



    Some days in my life go by in a blink of an eye. I don't know where time went or what I did with it.

    Today however, something happened in me. I cannot pin point what, but I started to notice things differently.

    I woke up to a lovely post from Sarah. When someone I admire so much says such kind things about me, it affects me. I appreciate it and never, never take it for granted. Then I had a few other encounters, happy accidents, even found sweet Pia on Twitter. Things that made my day.

    Finally, these berries. I took them out of the freezer and as they started to come to temperature, I realized how beautiful they really are. Not staged, no styling intentions here, just plain frozen berries. Then, I sighed.

Post Title

the Simplicity of Frozen Berries and a Sigh


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2010/07/simplicity-of-frozen-berries-and-sigh.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List