We Are Having a Party!

    My dear friend Deena is having a baby and we are throwing a baby shower for her this Saturday. All her close friends and family have gathered to put together the perfect, fun party for her. She deserves it... and she looks so beautiful pregnant!

    There will be abundant food (too much as always) and of course, I have been given the task of preparing the cake, which I have taken on with pleasure. I have also been busy at work preparing many different mini desserts for a Viennese table. Light and fresh; that’s the idea. Mainly because we have had 80 degree weather in South Florida.

    Here is a look into the prep work and I promise I will post some photos of the finished pastries soon. We don't want Deena to see any of before the party!


    Congratulations Deena!

Post Title

We Are Having a Party!


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/02/we-are-having-party.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List