Mini Cookie Crumb Ice Cream Bars


    Looking through my photo files yesterday, I realized I have so many photographs of recipes I made when my parents were visiting in February that I have not yet posted. We really did cook quite a bit. That's what my mom and I like to do together and I document and photograph everything!

    These were little vanilla ice cream bars dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with cinnamon graham crackers. So easy to do and I thought I could leave you with some refreshing photos to end the weekend. I don't know about where you are but it is getting very warm here in South Florida so ice cream, sorbet and the beach is all I can handle.




    Happy Sunday to you!

Post Title

Mini Cookie Crumb Ice Cream Bars


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/05/mini-cookie-crumb-ice-cream-bars.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive