New Design and a Thank You


    It was time for Cannelle Et Vanille to get a new look. Like Mrs. French said... "a blog cannot have too many outfits". Well said. I started this blog only a few months ago with little expectations, but it really has turned into something very special in my life.

    All the credit for the beautiful banner and new layout goes to Kaytlyn of Beneficial Design. Thank you for being patient with me and capturing the essence of this blog and my personal style. Thank you very, very much Kaytlyn. And I also want to thank my friends Jill, Amaia and Nadia for putting up with my indecisiveness.

    And finally, thanks to all of you out there who keep coming back and inspiring me everyday. Do you like it?...

Post Title

New Design and a Thank You


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-design-and-thank-you.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive