Design*Sponge's "In The Kitchen With..."



    I was so excited when Kristina Gill of Design Sponge asked me if I'd be interested in creating and photographing a recipe for "In The Kitchen With...". "Of course!", I said. It is one of the sections that I always look forward to visiting.

    I was thinking of flavors for the recipe and lemons, and lemonade in particular, kept coming to mind. I thought it had to be something refreshing for the summer heat. And then, I remembered the photo of Claire Clarke's "lemon meringue" in one of my favorite pastry books "Indulge". I went with different components, but kept a similar look.



    I started out with a lemon and almond paste sponge, topped with layers of lemon cream, buttermilk panna cotta and topped with baked meringue sticks. So refreshing. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.



    You can see the full article, photos and recipes here. Thank you Kristina!


Post Title

Design*Sponge's "In The Kitchen With..."


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/07/designsponge-kitchen-with.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List