Summer Berries and an Update



    I think this is the longest I have ever let the blog go without a new post. I am just wrapping up a small project and getting ready to start another one (keeping my fingers crossed).

    This weekend I am off to New York City to assist the super talented Amy Atlas with some items for her Moroccan inspired dessert table for Sunday Suppers. I am really, really excited about this one since I have been a long time admirer of her work. And not to mention that I will be able to attend one of the cool Sunday Suppers that everyone is raving about.

    To top it all of, I hope I can catch up with my dear friend Deb over some delicious food.



    I baked a lot over the weekend and I promise I will have a new recipe for you here tomorrow. Thank you!

Post Title

Summer Berries and an Update


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/07/summer-berries-and-update.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List