A New Life



    It's hard to believe that a week ago today, I was writing a post about pears and panna cotta and only four hours later, our little Miren Lili came into our lives. Excuse me if I sound overly romantic, but it truly was a miracle. She was born at home with the help of my friend and midwife Alanna who has been the best midwife I could have ever asked for. It was a peaceful and healthy birth.

    We are quickly adjusting to having our little bundle. Having my parents here to help has been priceless. My mom is an amazing cook and has been spoiling us with healthy homemade meals. But as you might imagine, I haven't been baking much this week. I will soon as I am recovering quickly.



    Thank you very much for all your emails and wishes and have a great Thanksgiving!

Post Title

A New Life


Post URL

http://mercymadame.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-life.html


Visit Merci Madame for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List